About SERVPRO of Wayne
John E. Blehl
Owners of SERVPRO of Wayne
When it comes to approaching disasters and emergencies that threaten the homes and businesses of Wayne and its surrounding areas, we have spent years compiling a significant roster of trained professionals with IICRC-certifications in every facet of the restoration industry.
We are a wise choice to help you through the effects from water, fire, mold, storms, floods, biohazards, and other situations that could threaten the structural integrity or comfortable existence within a structure. Our owner, John Blehl, was a homeowners’ adjuster, so he has helped the entire team to grow and adjust to the needs of property owners with every job that we do.
With many of our team being industry technicians for more than a decade, we can offer a substantial level of experience and confidence in the recovery work that we do for our communities. With our area being home to one of the largest shopping centers in the state, the Willowbrook Mall, we have many commercial properties that require our immediate attention and service when disasters strike. We have production trailers stocked with our broad inventory of mitigation and recovery equipment ready to roll out at a moment’s notice to damaged properties to begin effective extraction, drying, cleaning, and air purification as needed.
As we are part of the New York City Metropolitan area, many have decided to live on the other side of the Hudson in New Jersey instead. As a locally owned and operated restoration team, we understand how important it is to give back whenever we can and however, we can to make our communities a better place to live and grow up. We work with many organizations and non-profits, offering both our time and resources to awareness and fundraising drives that improve life for our neighbors.
From institutions like Berkeley College and William Paterson University to massive structures like Yogi Berra Stadium and Dey’s Mansion, our growing roster of experienced technicians can handle emergencies and disasters of every size and severity. We have even contended with commercial recoveries exceeding a million dollars. We have a 24/7 response with the full measure of our experienced staff and recovery equipment to make disasters “Like it never even happened.”
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- ABRA Certified Biorecovery Technician course
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician